| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in April is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 58mm (2.3in) of water is dumped across on average 6 days.
- In April the heavens above Port Elizabeth are a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:21 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:48 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:17.
- There are approximately 3:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66% of daylight hours and cloudy 34% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: