| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in August is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 64mm (2.5in) of liquid descends across an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Port Elizabeth is slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:36 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 10:54.
- There are approximately 3:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: