| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in December is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of water falls across an average of 7 days.
- In December the skies in Port Elizabeth are quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:54 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:21.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: