| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in February is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O falls during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Port Elizabeth is a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:25 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:22.
- There are approximately 5:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: