| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in July is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 6 days.
- In July the heavens above Port Elizabeth are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:05 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:07.
- There are approximately 2:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: