| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in June is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 62mm (2.4in) of water descends during on average 6 days.
- The skies in Port Elizabeth are fine having on balance a detectable 6:40 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:55.
- There are approximately 3:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: