| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in March is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 54mm (2.1in) of water is released during an average of 7 days.
- In March the heavens above Port Elizabeth are slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:30 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: