| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in May is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 59mm (2.3in) of liquid precipitates during on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Port Elizabeth are fine having on average a measurable 6:54 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 10:22.
- There are approximately 3:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: