| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in November is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with sporadic rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 7 days.
- In November the blue above Port Elizabeth is moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:01 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:55.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: