| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in October is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with intermittent rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of fluid falls during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Port Elizabeth are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:42 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:01.
- There are approximately 5:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: