| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Port Elizabeth in September is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 63mm (2.5in) of liquid is released during on average 8 days.
- In September the blue above Port Elizabeth is a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:09 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 4:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Elizabeth September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Elizabeth: