Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Port Elizabeth vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Port Elizabeth vs Tambov, Russia
Port Elizabeth vs Tsuruga, Japan
Port Elizabeth vs Cotonou, Benin
Port Elizabeth vs Merauke, Papua, Indonesia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Reykjavík, Iceland
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Bethlehem, Nh, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Thomasville, Al, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Cape Mele, Italy
Guaira vs Kutchan
La Coruna vs Maraba
Arbaat vs Padang, Sumatra
Seymour, In vs Pimentel
- The distance between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 8,590 km or 5,338 mi.
- To reach Port Elizabeth in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 156.9° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Port Elizabeth bearing 158.4° or SSE .
- Port Elizabeth has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Port Elizabeth is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 3.8 °C (6.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.1 °C (20°F) less in Port Elizabeth. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 160.5 mm (6.3 in) more which is equivalent to 160.5 l/m² (3.94 US gal/ft²) or 1,605,000 l/ha (171,585 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.3° higher in Port Elizabeth than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Port Elizabeth relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Port Elizabeth
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -11 (-19)
|| -10 (-17)
|| -5 (-9)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -35 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Port Elizabeth vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Port Elizabeth vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil
Port Elizabeth vs Oakley, Id, Usa
Port Elizabeth vs Chattanooga, Tn, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Chichijima, Japan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
Masirah vs Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo
Lethbridge (cda), Ab vs Pickle Lake, On
Fes-Sais vs Santiago R.
Mokp’o vs Amarillo, Texas
Port Elizabeth vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Elizabeth
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos