Vs > Lower Hutt, Avalon
Port Elizabeth vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Climate & Distance Between
Port Elizabeth vs Velikie Luki, Russia
Port Elizabeth vs Bust, Afghanistan
Port Elizabeth vs Iqaluit, Nt, Canada
Port Elizabeth vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Chimbote, Peru
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Rochester, Mn, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Wilmington, De, Usa
Ouagadougou vs Milford Sound
Sabana De La Mar vs Cape Smidta
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Calgary, Alberta
Timisoara vs Coimbra
- The distance between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand is approximately 11,083 km or 6,887 mi.
- To reach Port Elizabeth in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 205.4° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Port Elizabeth bearing 337.1° or NNW .
- Port Elizabeth has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb) whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Port Elizabeth is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 4.2 °C (7.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1 °C (1.8°F) less in Port Elizabeth. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 818.2 mm (32.2 in) less which is equivalent to 818.2 l/m² (20.08 US gal/ft²) or 8,182,000 l/ha (874,710 US gal/ac) less. About 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.2° higher in Port Elizabeth than in Lower Hutt, Avalon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Port Elizabeth relative to Lower Hutt, Avalon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Port Elizabeth
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -111 (-4)
|| -91 (-4)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -818 (-32)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Port Elizabeth vs Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion
Port Elizabeth vs Loei, Thailand
Port Elizabeth vs Esk Forest, New Zealand
Port Elizabeth vs La Paz, Bolivia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Holsteinsborg, Greenland
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Cheb vs Miskolc
Yakima, Wa vs Pskov
Rotoehu Forest vs Caxias
Clarinda, Ia vs Maiduguri
Port Elizabeth vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Elizabeth
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon